June 12th - Aug 9th-
WhereHamel Park in Hamel, MN To Register call 763-458-4538 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking for a fun, effective, challenging fitness program this Summer? Would you like to add some variety to your fitness program? Are you interested in exercising with a fun, motivated group of people? If so, Peak’s Summer Fitness Boot Camp is for you!
People of all ages and abilities! We will group appropriate fitness and experience levels together for each workout.
*Children 12-18 welcome if signed consent from a parent or guardian.
You will see fast results from Peak’s R.E.A.C.T. program!
- *R- resistance training for toning
- *E- energetic atmosphere makes it fun
- *A- agility training helps with balance and coordination
- *C- cardiovascular training for endurance and heart health
- *T- team building in a collaborative, positive environment
Training begins June 12th. Classes will be on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6am-7am
- JUNE 12th – AUG 9th (no class week of July 4th)
- 8 SESSION PUNCH CARD – $190.00
- 12 SESSION PUNCH CARD – $240.00
- 16 SESSION PUNCH CARD – $288.00
- Purchase Sessions
- *Classes occur rain or shine (gym availability for extreme weather)
- Bring water bottle. Meet at parking lot for first class.
HAMEL PARK IN HAMEL, MN
OFF 494, TAKE 55 WEST, SOUTH ON SIOUX, TOP OF HILL